- Patriot earned $443,000, or $0.01 per diluted share, in the quarter ended December 31, 2011 compared to a net loss of $4.1 million, or $0.12 loss per share, in the fourth quarter a year ago.
- Fourth quarter net interest margin increased to 3.20%, compared to 2.70% in the fourth quarter a year ago.
- Non-accrual loans decreased $68.4 million, or 77%, compared to December 31, 2010.
- Non-performing assets were $23.4 million, or 3.52% of total assets, at December 31, 2011, compared to $26.5 million, or 4.22% of total assets, at September 30, 2011, and $105.6 million, or 13.46% of total assets, a year ago.
- A gain of $330,000 was realized on the sale of investment securities during the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Net loans increased to $501.2 million, or 11%, at year-end, compared to $453.1 million at September 30, 2011.
- Non-interest bearing deposits increased to $65.6 million, or 16%, at year-end, compared to $56.7 million at September 30, 2011.
- Total Capital to Risk Weighted Assets was 15.22% for Patriot and 14.75% for the Bank at December 31, 2011.
Patriot National Bancorp Earns $443,000 In Fourth Quarter; Increasing Profits Highlight Continuing Impact Of Turnaround Plan
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.