- Dacogen® (decitabine) for Injection royalty revenue was $60.5 million for 2011 compared to $52.5 million for 2010, an increase of approximately 15% from the prior year.
- The Company ended 2011 with unrestricted cash, cash equivalents, and current and non-current marketable securities totaling $128.1 million compared to $120.4 million at December 31, 2010.
- The Company completed the acquisition of Astex Therapeutics Limited in July 2011, and the operating results of the acquisition have been consolidated in the Company’s operating results effective July 20, 2011.
- The Company expanded its product pipeline following the Astex acquisition to include four company-sponsored phase II programs and four partner-sponsored clinical programs.
- In September 2011, the Company changed its name from SuperGen, Inc. to Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., trading on NASDAQ with ticker symbol “ASTX.”
Astex Pharmaceuticals Reports 2011 Fourth Quarter And Year-End Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.