- Net sales increased 85% to $188.2 million for the fourth quarter of 2011 versus the fourth quarter of 2010, reflecting increased sales of $90.6 million from the acquisition of LaBarge, Inc. (“LaBarge”)
- The Company reported a net loss of $(4.60) per diluted share for the fourth quarter of 2011, reflecting a pre-tax non-cash goodwill impairment charge of $54.3 million and acquisition-related expenses. Excluding goodwill impairment charges and acquisition-related expenses, the Company’s net income was $0.27 per diluted share in the quarter. The non-cash charge does not impact the Company's ongoing business operations nor does it affect liquidity, cash flow from operations or financial covenant compliance for any of the Company's outstanding debt
- Cash flow from operations was $27.9 million in the fourth quarter 2011 and $22.6 million for the full year 2011, excluding acquisition-related expenses
- Ducommun’s record backlog at December 31, 2011 was approximately $636 million
Ducommun Reports Results For The Fourth Quarter And Year Ended December 31, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.