STR Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: STRI) announced today that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter of 2011 after the market closes on Tuesday, March 13, 2012. The Company will also provide guidance for 2012 during the call. An investor conference call will follow at 4:30 p.m. ET. Robert S. Yorgensen, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Barry A. Morris, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the call. STR’s Executive Chairman, Dennis L. Jilot, will also join the call to make opening remarks and be available to answer questions during the Q&A session.
Investors in the U.S. interested in participating in the live call should dial 800-561-2693 and enter passcode: 99225578. Those calling from outside the U.S. should dial 617-614-3523 and use the same passcode. There will also be a webcast and presentation used during this call that will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.strholdings.com.
For those who are unable to join the call live, a telephone replay will be available approximately two hours after the call concludes through Tuesday, March 20, 2012, by dialing 888-286-8010 from the U.S., or 617-801-6888 from international locations, and entering passcode: 26599417. The webcast and presentation will also be archived on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website for one year.
About STR Holdings, Inc.STR Holdings, Inc. is a leading global provider of high quality, superior performance encapsulants to the photovoltaic module industry. Further information about STR Holdings, Inc. can be obtained via the Company’s website at www.strholdings.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV