Westell Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSTL), a leading provider of telecommunications equipment for wireline, wireless and home networks, today announced that Naveed H. Bandukwala has been appointed Vice President of Corporate Development.
“Naveed brings to Westell extensive end-to-end experience in business development and corporate acquisition transactions. He is strategic and action-oriented. We expect he will have an important impact on our strategic planning, investments and progress,” commented Rick Gilbert, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Westell Technologies. “We look forward to utilizing Naveed’s experience in our drive to profitably grow the company.”
Bandukwala most recently served as a Director in Corporate Development at both Nokia Corporation and its subsidiary NAVTEQ Corporation. At NAVTEQ, he oversaw the evaluation, execution and integration of strategic acquisitions and investments. Prior to joining NAVTEQ in 2006, Bandukwala spent six years in investment banking at William Blair & Company, and he held previous positions at A.T. Kearney, Inc. and Merrill Lynch & Company.
Bandukwala holds a B.S. in Finance from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, as well as an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.About Westell Westell Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, designs, distributes, markets and services a broad range of carrier-class communications equipment, including digital transmission, remote monitoring, power distribution and demarcation products used by wireline and wireless telecommunications service providers, industrial customers, and home network users. Additional information can be obtained by visiting http://www.westell.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV