VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) today announced it will participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Consumer and Retail Conference at the New York Palace in New York City. Bob Shearer, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present on Thursday, March 8, 2012 at 1:20 p.m. Eastern Time.
Access to the presentation is open to the press and general public in a listen only mode. The presentation will be simultaneously broadcast on the Internet and can be accessed via the VF website at www.vfc.com. An online archive of the web cast will be available within two hours of the conclusion of the presentation and will remain available through June 5, 2012.
VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel with more than 30 brands. The company’s top six brands are The North Face (R), Wrangler (R), Timberland (R), Vans (R) , Lee (R) and Nautica (R); other brands include 7 For All Mankind (R), Eagle Creek (R), Eastpak (R) , Ella Moss (R) , JanSport (R) , John Varvatos (R) , Kipling (R) , lucy (R) , Majestic (R) , Napapijri (R) , Red Kap (R) , Reef (R) , Riders (R) , Splendid (R) and Smartwool (R).VF Corporation's press releases, annual report and other information can be accessed through the Company's home page, www.vfc.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV