Apple is expected to announce its new iPad on Wednesday. With the revealing of what features the tablet will add, now may be the time for business owners to consider launching their own mobile app.
|With the imminent revealing of the iPad3, it may be time for business owners to consider launching their own mobile app.|
Phil Rampulla, founder of The Material Group, shares features that make for a good app and how to do it without spending a ton of money.
How can you tell a good app from a bad one?Rampulla: Whether it be apps or social media or rich media, the first thing we always recommend is do the gut check. Make sure that you should be there -- you should have an app. Second, what is it the app is going to do? Functionality needs to be of the utmost importance, and how is this
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV