Cardinal Bank (NASDAQ: CFNL ) is pleased to announce that Kathy Harbold has joined the company as Senior Vice President, Real Estate Loan Officer.
As Real Estate Loan Officer, Harbold joins an outstanding team of local lenders with regional expertise. With her extensive background in lending, most recently as Senior Vice President with Alliance Bank, Harbold will oversee the relationship management of builders and developers, while actively seeking opportunities to expand Cardinal’s business lines as a part of Cardinal’s integrated market teams.
“ We are pleased to welcome Kathy to our talented team,” said Dennis Griffith, EVP, Lending. “Her expertise and experience as both a real estate lender and a commercial lender will be a great asset that will help us better serve the needs of our clients in this vibrant region.”
A veteran of the United States Navy, Harbold holds a bachelor’s degree from Western Washington University, and is a graduate of the Stonier Graduate School of Banking. She has served as the co-President of the Potomac Chapter of the Risk Management Association since 2005, and volunteers with Habitat for Humanity, Hands On Greater DC Cares, and Our Daily Bread.About Cardinal Financial Corporation: Cardinal Financial Corporation, a financial holding company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia, serves the Washington Metropolitan region through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Cardinal Bank, with 27 conveniently located banking offices. Cardinal also operates George Mason Mortgage, LLC; Cardinal First Mortgage, LLC; Cardinal Trust and Investment Services; and Wilson/Bennett Capital Management, Inc. The Company's stock is traded on NASDAQ (CFNL). For additional information, visit our Web site at www.cardinalbank.com or call 703.584.3400. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50192682&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV