BBCN Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBCN) today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer Alvin D. Kang and Chief Operating Officer Bonita I. Lee will be presenting at the Sandler O’Neill Partners West Coast Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. PST (4:30 p.m. EST) in San Francisco.
A simultaneous webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company’s Web site at BBCNbank.com. For those unable to listen to the live webcast, the presentation will be archived on the site for 30 days following the conference presentation.
About BBCN Bancorp, Inc.
BBCN Bancorp, Inc. is the parent company of BBCN Bank, the largest Korean American bank in the nation with $5.2 billion in assets as of December 31, 2011. The Company is a result of the merger of equals of Nara Bancorp, Inc. and Center Financial Corporation completed on November 30, 2011. Headquartered in Los Angeles and serving a diverse mix of customers mirroring its communities, BBCN operates 44 branches in California, New York, New Jersey, Washington and Illinois, along with three loan production offices in Seattle, Denver and Dallas. BBCN specializes in core business banking products for small and medium-sized businesses, with an emphasis in commercial real estate and business lending, SBA lending and international trade financing. BBCN Bank is a California-chartered bank and its deposits are insured by the FDIC to the extent provided by law. BBCN is an Equal Opportunity Lender.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV