9. Renasant Corp.
Shares of Renasant Corp. (RNST) of Tupelo, Miss., closed at $14.46 Friday, declining 4% year-to-date, following a decline of 7% in 2011.
Based on a quarterly payout of 17 cents, the shares have a dividend yield of 4.70%.The shares trade for 1.2 times tangible book value and 14 times the consensus 2012 EPS estimate of $1.02. The consensus 2013 EPS estimate is $1.13. The company had $4.2 billion in total assets as of Dec. 30, and its quarterly ROA ranged from 0.54% to 0.63% during 2011, according to HighlineFI. Wunderlich Securities analyst Kevin Reynolds rates Renasant a buy, with an $18 price target, saying in January after the company posted fourth-quarter earnings of 23 cents a share, saying the company "experienced slight loan growth, lower sequential expenses, and considerable improvements in nonperforming loans (current levels at a 13-quarter low) and past due loans." Reynolds added that Renasant was "well positioned for long-term growth fueled by both continued organic growth as well as additional acquisitions." Interested in more on Renasant Corp.? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV