BEDFORD, Mass., March 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GSI Group Inc. (NASDAQ: GSIG) (the "Company" or "GSI"), a global leader and supplier of laser-based solutions, precision motion control devices, optical controls, and associated precision technologies, and semiconductor systems to global industrial, electronics, medical, and scientific markets, today announced that the Company will present at the 24th Annual Roth Conference on Monday, March 12, 2012 in Laguna Niguel, CA.
John A. Roush, GSI's Chief Executive Officer will provide an overview of the Company and its strategic objectives.A copy of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's Web site at www.gsig.com prior to the presentation date. About GSI GSI Group Inc. supplies laser-based solutions, precision motion control devices, optical controls, and associated precision technologies, and semiconductor systems to global industrial, electronics, medical, and scientific markets. GSI Group Inc.'s common shares are quoted on NASDAQ (GSIG). More information about GSI is available on the Company's website at www.gsig.com. For additional information, please contact GSI Group Inc., Investor Relations, at (781) 266-5137 or InvestorRelations@gsig.com. SOURCE GSI Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV