Foster S. Friess: $1 million Red, White and Blue Fund for Rick Santorum
Friess is the founder of Friess Associates, which manages Brandywine Funds, and has describes himself as a born-again Christian. He most recently grabbed headlines with a controversial statement about contraception.
"I guess the point I want to make is I'm not supporting him for how I've known him as a friend," Friess told The New York Times. "I'm supporting him because he has the best chance to beat Barack Obama."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV