Peter Thiel: $2.6 million Endorse Liberty for Ron Paul.
Thiel started hedge fund Clarium Capital Management in 2005 and made the majority of his $1.5 billion fortune on a $500,000 investment in Facebook in 2004. Thiel also co-founded PayPal, which is owned by eBay (EBAY).
"With its unsustainable deficits, government spending is heading down the same path. Men and women who want freedom and growth should take action," Thiel told Slate. "A good place to start is voting for Ron Paul."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV