NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Star donors have nabbed the 2012 election spotlight as they've beefed up super PACs supporting presidential candidates.
Already preparing heavily for Super Tuesday, super political action committee have spent $5.9 million since Wednesday, after the Arizona and Michigan primaries.
These massive expenditures might seem like chump change for a select group of donors who range from a Las Vegas casino magnate to a comedy talk-show host to a wealthy Dallas businessman -- each of whom have given $1 million or more.Now here's a look at the 13 men and women who have broken seven-figure donations to let their voices be heard in the 2012 election process.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV