The Valspar Corporation (NYSE: VAL) announced today that John R. Wardzel has joined the company as Senior Vice President, Global Operations, reporting to Steven L. Erdahl, Executive Vice President. In this role, Wardzel will provide executive leadership of Valspar’s global operations and becomes an officer of the company.
Wardzel, 53, joins Valspar from Celanese Corporation, where he was Senior Vice President, Operations having responsibility over worldwide manufacturing, engineering, operations and safety, health and environmental. Prior to Celanese, Wardzel held operations leadership positions with companies including W.R. Grace, Honeywell, GE and Allied Chemical. Wardzel holds a bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering from the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
The Valspar Corporation (NYSE: VAL) is a global leader in the paint
and coatings industry. Since 1806, Valspar has been dedicated to
bringing customers the latest innovations, the finest quality and the
best customer service in the coatings industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV