BIRMINGHAM, Ala., March 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HealthSouth Corporation (NYSE: HLS) today announced it will participate in the Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference in Miami, Florida on March 13, 2012.
HealthSouth Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Doug Coltharp, and Mark Tarr, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, will participate in a fireside chat on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 11:15 a.m. ET. The fireside chat will be webcast live and will be available at http://investor.healthsouth.com by clicking on an available link.
About HealthSouth HealthSouth is the nation's largest owner and operator of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in terms of revenues, number of hospitals, and patients treated and discharged. Operating in 27 states across the country and in Puerto Rico, HealthSouth serves patients through its network of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation satellite clinics and home health agencies. HealthSouth's hospitals provide a higher level of rehabilitative care to patients who are recovering from conditions such as stroke and other neurological disorders, orthopedic, cardiac and pulmonary conditions, brain and spinal cord injuries, and amputations. HealthSouth can be found on the Web at www.healthsouth.com .
Media Contact Helen Todd, 205-410-2777Investor Relations Contact Mary Ann Arico, 205-969-6175 Maryann.email@example.com SOURCE HealthSouth Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV