Stein Mart will expand its presence with the opening of three new stores on March 15. The new stores will be located in Irvine, California (Los Angeles market), Suwanee, Georgia (Atlanta market) and Sunset Hills, Missouri (St. Louis market). The Irvine store is a relocation of another Irvine location. The two new and one relocated store bring Stein Mart’s total store count to 264. Based on positive performance of existing stores in these three markets, Stein Mart is confident that these new stores will thrive.
“We are pleased to announce the expansion of our footprint in these three existing markets,” stated Jay Stein, interim chief executive officer of Stein Mart. “Our core customers have more than embraced the Stein Mart concept and through this expansion we further solidify our position as a leading retailer offering brand name fashion at everyday low prices.”
Each store will host a pre-grand opening event with proceeds benefitting a local charity in that store’s area. The new stores are located at
- 13742 Jamboree Road, Irvine, Calif. (in The Market Place II)
- 3630 Peachtree Parkway, Suwanee, Ga. (in the Johns Creek Town Center)
- 10990 Sunset Hills Plaza, Sunset Hills, Mo. (in The Plaza at Sunset Hills)
About Stein Mart, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMRT):Stein Mart stores offer the fashion merchandise, service and presentation of a better department or specialty store, at prices competitive with off-price retail chains. Currently with locations from California to Massachusetts, Stein Mart's focused assortment of merchandise features current season, moderate to better fashion apparel for women and men, as well as accessories, shoes and home fashions. For more information on Stein Mart or to find your nearest location, please visit www.steinmart.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV