Super PACs Sustain Super Tuesday Spending Spree
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Super PACs supporting the Republican candidates are burning through mounds of cash ahead of Super Tuesday.
The four super PACs that support the remaining contenders -- Restore Our Future, Winning Our Future, Red, White & Blue Fund and Endorse Liberty -- have spent $5.9 million from Feb. 29 through March 4, according to opensecrets.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV