LISLE, IL, March 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - SXC Health Solutions Corp. (NASDAQ: SXCI) (TSX: SXC), a leading provider of technology and pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services, announces that Jeff Park, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Cowen and Company 32 nd Annual Health Care Conference in Boston, MA. SXC's presentation will take place on Wednesday, March 7, 2012, at 8:40 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
SXC's presentation will be webcast live, to access the webcast go to: http://wsw.com/webcast/cowen6/sxci/.
About SXC Health Solutions Corp.
SXC Health Solutions Corp. is a leading provider of pharmacy benefits management (PBM) services and Health Care Information Technology (HCIT) solutions to the healthcare benefits management industry. The Company's product offerings and solutions combine a wide range of PBM services and software applications, application service provider (ASP) processing services and professional services, designed for many of the largest organizations in the pharmaceutical supply chain, such as health plans, employers, federal, state and local governments, pharmacy benefit managers, retail pharmacy chains and other healthcare intermediaries. SXC is headquartered in Lisle, Illinois with multiple locations in the US and Canada. For more information please visit www.sxc.com.For more information please visit www.sxc.com. SOURCE SXC Health Solutions Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV