NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of the following stocks received upgrades to buy from TheStreet Ratings last week: Hot Topic (HOTT), Loral Space and Communications (LORL), Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI), Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA), Domino's Pizza (DPZ), D.R. Horton (DHI), Warner Chilcott (WCRX) and Titanium Metals (TIE).
The retailer was upgraded to buy from hold by TheStreet Ratings on Friday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Hot Topic a B- grade and a $11.03 price target. The stock closed Friday at $10.01 and has risen 51.44% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV