WASHINGTON, March 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Fannie Mae (OTC Bulletin Board: FNMA) today announced it has released at issuance loan-level data for its newly issued Single-Family MBS as part of its loan-level disclosures initiative.
"We believe that disclosing loan-level data is an important step towards meeting our investors' desire for enhanced transparency," said Laura Simmons, Vice President MBS Disclosure Policy and Operations. "In subsequent releases, we expect to be able to provide additional data elements in the loan-level at issuance file and provide monthly updates to the loan-level data."
For more information on the loan-level disclosure, please see the January announcement. For questions, investors may contact the Fannie Mae Fixed-Income Investor Helpline at 1-800-237-8627 or email@example.com.Certain statements in this release may be considered forward-looking statements within the meaning of federal securities laws. In addition, not all securities will have the characteristics discussed in this release. Before investing in any Fannie Mae issued security, you should read the prospectus and prospectus supplement pursuant to which such security is offered. You should also read our most current Annual Report on Form 10-K and our reports on Form 10-Q and Form 8-K filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") available on the Investors page of our Web site at www.fanniemae.com and on the SEC's Web site at www.sec.gov. Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Fannie Mae has a federal charter and operates in America's secondary mortgage market to enhance the liquidity of the mortgage market by providing funds to mortgage bankers and other lenders so that they may lend to home buyers. Our job is to help those who house America. Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FannieMae SOURCE Fannie Mae
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV