Pennington® Smart Seed™ comes in both traditional variety mixes (Perennial Ryegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Tall Fescue and Fescue/Bluegrass), as well as specialized blends or mixes that are customized to specific regional climates. Varieties include: Sun & Shade, Dense Shade, Northeast Mix, Midwest Mix, Pacific Northwest Mix and Pennsylvania State Mix.
About Pennington Seed, Inc.
Founded in 1945 by Brooks Pennington, Sr., Pennington® Seed, Inc. had humble beginnings as a small feed and seed store located in Madison, Ga., where the company is still headquartered today. Since the company's founding, Pennington Seed has grown into a multi-million dollar organization, employing more than 1,000 associates to support its research and development, sales and marketing, and manufacturing, production and distribution operations. Pennington is one of the largest manufacturers, producers and distributors of lawn, garden and turf care products in the world, with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, observation nurseries and quality control labs located across the country.
Pennington is owned by Walnut Creek, Calif.-based Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ: CENT), a leading innovator and manufacturer of quality branded products for the lawn, garden and pet supplies markets. To learn more about Pennington Seed, visit www.penningtonseed.com. For additional information on Central Garden & Pet Company, including access to the Company's SEC filings, visit www.central.com.SOURCE Pennington Seed, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV