ARMSTRONG, Iowa, March 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Art's Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. (NASDAQ: ARTW), announces its fiscal year 2011 annual meeting of shareholders which will be held at 9:00 am Central Time on Thursday, April 26, 2012 at The Hotel Julien, 200 Main Street, Dubuque, Iowa, 52001, 800-798-7098. www.hoteljuliendubuque.com. Registration begins at 8:45 am. The record date for purpose of shares to be voted is close of business on Monday, March 5, 2012.
For all interested shareholders, Art's Way will provide a bus tour of their manufacturing facilities in eastern Iowa including Art's Way Vessels in Dubuque, Art's Way Manufacturing in West Union and Art's Way Scientific in Monona. Lunch and refreshments will be served during the tour. If interested in going on the tour, please call Amanda at 712-864-3131 Ext 287 for reservations.
About Art's Way Manufacturing, Inc.
Art's Way manufactures and distributes farm machinery niche products including animal feed processing equipment, sugar beet defoliators and harvesters, land maintenance equipment, crop shredding equipment, plows, hay and forage equipment and top and bottom drive augers. After-market service parts are also an important part of the Company's business. We have two wholly owned subsidiaries. Art's Way Vessels, Inc. manufactures pressurized tanks and vessels and Art's Way Scientific, Inc. manufactures modular animal housing buildings and modular laboratories.For More Information, Contact: Jim Drewitz, Investor Relations830-669-2466 firstname.lastname@example.org www.jdcreativeoptions.com Or visit the Company's website at www.artsway-mfg.com/ SOURCE Art's Way Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV