WASHINGTON, March 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) previously announced that the Company's Board of Directors has declared cash dividends on shares of its common stock and both series of its preferred stock for the first quarter of 2012. The date of record for each dividend now will be April 5, 2012, rather than April 6, 2012, due to a stock market holiday. Each of the dividends remain payable on April 16, 2012.
About DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) and leading owner, developer, operator and manager of wholesale data centers. The Company's data centers are highly specialized, secure, network-neutral facilities used primarily by national and international Internet and enterprise companies to house, power and cool the computer servers that support many of their most critical business processes. DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. is headquartered in Washington, DC. For more information, please visit www.dft.com.
SOURCE Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV