Yahoo! Small Business today announced the launch of Yahoo! Small Business Advisor, the newest online destination for personalized entrepreneurial news, advice, and tools. In addition to these features, Yahoo! Small Business Advisor launches with exclusive, personal small-business tips from world-renowned chef Ming Tsai with additional posts from various celebrity entrepreneurs to follow.
Yahoo! Small Business Advisor devotes an entire section to key political issues facing the small- business community throughout the 2012 election year. Featured in the launch is an exclusive Q&A with Small Business Administrator Karen Mills, President Obama's new Cabinet appointee, along with results from Yahoo!’s second quarterly small-business political survey.
Released today, the online survey conducted by Yahoo! Small Business and Ipsos MediaCT indicates that small-business owners across the country continue to be frustrated with the status quo. A majority are planning to become politically involved this election season, saying they will give time or money to support political candidates in the upcoming elections, and nearly one-third said business issues will take priority over family, lifestyle, social, or geopolitical issues when they head to the polls in November.
Additional findings show:
- The GOP presidential candidate that these small-business owners say will be best for supporting small-business issues is Mitt Romney, with 23 percent of respondents behind him; however, “none” is the choice of 20 percent surveyed and another 20 percent remain undecided.
- More than 70 percent of survey respondents – all owners or partial owners of U.S. businesses with 1-100 employees – claim that the stalled economy has had a negative impact on their business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV