- The GOP presidential candidate that these small-business owners say will be best for supporting small-business issues is Mitt Romney, with 23 percent of respondents behind him; however, “none” is the choice of 20 percent surveyed and another 20 percent remain undecided.
- More than 70 percent of survey respondents – all owners or partial owners of U.S. businesses with 1-100 employees – claim that the stalled economy has had a negative impact on their business.
Yahoo! Small Business Launches Advisor, A New Media Property With Personalized News, Advice, And Tools For Established And Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.