IntegraMed’s Attain Fertility Centers Expands Partner Network Via Acquisition Of Palmetto Fertility Center
IntegraMed ® America, Inc. (NASDAQ: INMD), the leader in developing, marketing and managing specialty healthcare facilities in the fertility and vein care markets, announced today that its Attain Fertility® Centers Division (AFC) acquired Palmetto Fertility Center (PFC) in Miami Lakes, FL. PFC to merge its operations with another Attain Fertility partner center, IVF Florida Reproductive Associates (IVFFL). No additional terms of the transaction were disclosed.
Dr. Michael D. Graubert, medical director for PFC, commented, "Given today's healthcare environment, we believe that merging with IVF Florida and working together with IntegraMed’s AFC division will provide us with a high level of support to grow our practice and further enhance the overall operations of the center. As part of IVF Florida, we look forward to opportunities to improve outcomes and quality care for our patients and their families in the greater Miami community."
With this acquisition, IVF Florida Reproductive Associates will represent over 40% market share in the South Florida region - defined as Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie and Miami-Dade counties – an area responsible for approximately 1,800 IVF cycles per year across more than 5.5 million residents. Palmetto Fertility Center includes a state-of-the-art fertility laboratory that will allow the combined operations to better service the growing Miami-Dade county market. PFC is currently staffed by two board-certified Reproductive Endocrinologists (REs) along with a lab director and additional office staff.
For over 25 years, IntegraMed’s Attain Fertility Centers division has helped partner practices grow faster and more profitably than they would have on their own. This partnership will help IVFFL to gain market share through AFC’s proven model for success, focused on:
- Alignment through strategic planning and capital investments;
- Operational Excellence by leveraging industry-leading standardized operations, administration, clinical tools, market research and shared services, and,
- Growth through world-class marketing and a patient-centric approach that ensures partner practices continue to gain market share within their region.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV