GREENWICH, Conn., March 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Starwood Property Trust (NYSE: STWD) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the 2012 Citi Financial Services Conference at the Waldorf Astoria in New York, NY on Wednesday, March 7, 2012. The presentation will begin at 8:45 AM Eastern time.
Investors and interested parties may access a copy of the presentation in the Investor Relations section of Starwood's website at www.starwoodpropertytrust.com.
About Starwood Property Trust, Inc.
Starwood Property Trust, Inc. focuses primarily on originating, investing in, financing and managing commercial mortgage loans and other commercial and residential real estate-related debt investments. Starwood Property Trust, Inc. is externally managed and advised by SPT Management, LLC, an affiliate of Starwood Capital Group, and has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust for U.S. federal income tax purposes.SOURCE Starwood Property Trust, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV