PITTSBURGH, March 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CONSOL Energy Inc. (NYSE: CNX) will present at the Raymond James 33rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando on Wednesday, March 7, at 9:50 a.m. ET. Nicholas J. DeIuliis, president, will be representing CONSOL Energy. Slides will be available on the investor relations portion of the company's website: www.consolenergy.com.
CONSOL Energy Inc., the leading diversified fuel producer in the Eastern U.S., is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 Equity Index and the Fortune 500. It has 12 bituminous coal mining complexes in four states and reports proven and probable coal reserves of 4.5 billion tons. The company also has proved gas reserves of nearly 3.5 trillion cubic feet.
SOURCE CONSOL Energy Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV