HOUSTON, March 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Key Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: KEG) has commenced a private placement of an additional $200 million in aggregate principal amount of its 6.750% Senior Notes due 2021. Payment of the notes will be guaranteed by certain of Key Energy Services' restricted subsidiaries.
The notes will be issued as additional securities under an indenture pursuant to which Key issued $475 million of its 6.750% Senior Notes due 2021 on March 4, 2011, and the new notes and the previously issued notes will be treated as a single class under that indenture. Until the new notes have been exchanged for registered notes, however, the new notes will not have the same CUSIP number as and will not trade interchangeably with the previously issued notes.
Key plans to use the net proceeds from the offering of the notes to repay borrowings under its senior secured revolving credit facility.
The notes are being offered inside the United States to qualified institutional buyers in reliance on Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and outside the United States to non-U.S. persons in reliance on Regulation S under the Securities Act.The notes and the guarantees thereof have not been registered under the Securities Act or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements under the Securities Act and any applicable state securities laws. This press release is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV