RALEIGH, N.C., March 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (NASDAQ: BDSI) announced its participation at two upcoming investor conferences. Dr. Mark A. Sirgo, President and Chief Executive Officer of BDSI, will present at each conference where he will focus on the clinical development program and timeline for BEMA Buprenorphine/Naloxone (BNX) for the treatment of opioid dependence as well as the recent licensing and development agreement with Endo Pharmaceuticals for BEMA Buprenorphine for the treatment of chronic pain.
- Cowen and Company 32nd Annual Health Care Conference Wednesday, March 7 at 9:20 AM Eastern TimeBoston Marriott Copley Place, Boston, MA
- 24th Annual ROTH Conference Tuesday, March 13 at 12:00 PM Pacific Time ( 3:00 PM Eastern)Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, CA
Presentations from both the Cowen and Company and ROTH Conferences will be webcast live and can be accessed at www.bdsi.com. For those who are not available to listen to the live broadcasts, the presentations will be archived.About BioDelivery Sciences International BioDelivery Sciences International (NASDAQ: BDSI) is a specialty pharmaceutical company that is leveraging its novel and proprietary patented drug delivery technologies to develop and commercialize, either on its own or in partnerships with third parties, new applications of proven therapeutics. BDSI is focusing on developing products to meet unmet patient needs in the areas of pain management and oncology supportive care. BDSI's pain franchise currently consists of two products utilizing the patented BEMA technology. ONSOLIS (fentanyl buccal soluble film) is approved in the U.S., Canada, and the E.U. (where it will be marketed as BREAKYL), for the management of breakthrough pain in opioid tolerant, adult patients with cancer. The commercial rights are licensed to Meda for all territories worldwide except for Taiwan (licensed to TTY Biopharm) and South Korea (licensed to Kunwha Pharmaceutical Co.). BDSI's second pain product, BEMA Buprenorphine, is being developed for the treatment of moderate to severe chronic pain and is in development in a high dose formulation with naloxone for the treatment of opioid dependence. BEMA Buprenorphine for chronic pain is licensed on a worldwide basis to Endo Pharmaceuticals. Additional product candidates are being developed utilizing the BEMA technology for conditions such as nausea/vomiting (BEMA Granisetron). BDSI's headquarters is located in Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, visit www.bdsi.com. BDSI® and BEMA® are registered trademarks of BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. ONSOLIS® is a registered trademark of Meda Pharmaceuticals, Inc. BREAKYL is registered trademark of Meda Pharma GmbH & Co. KG.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV