TEL AVIV, Israel, March 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
RADCOM Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDCM) a leading network Service Assurance provider, today announced that its CFO, Mr. Gilad Yehudai, will present an overview of the Company at the Roth Capital Conference. RADCOM's presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 15:00 PST at the Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, CA. Investors attending the conference who wish to meet with Mr. Yehudai for a one-on-one meeting should contact their Roth Capital representative directly.
RADCOM develops, manufactures, markets and supports innovative network test and service monitoring solutions for communications service providers and equipment vendors. The Company specializes in next-generation Cellular as well as IMS, Voice, Data and VoIP networks. Its solutions are used in the development and installation of network equipment and in the maintenance and customer-care of operational networks. The Company's products facilitate fault management, network service performance monitoring and analysis, troubleshooting and pre-mediation. RADCOM's shares are listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol RDCM. For more information, please visit http://www.RADCOM.com.Contact: Gilad Yehudai CFO +972-77-774-5060 email@example.com SOURCE Radcom Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV