Kyocera Corporation Stock Upgraded (KYO)
- KYO's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.02 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.54, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 249.75% to $134.39 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, KYOCERA CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -41.31%.
- KYO, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 5.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 10.5%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- KYOCERA CORP's earnings per share declined by 18.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, KYOCERA CORP increased its bottom line by earning $8.06 versus $2.34 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 34.2% in earnings ($5.30 versus $8.06).
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts