10 Worst of the Worst in 2012
BOSTON (MainStreet) -- There has been a lot to celebrate during the early months of this year.
The Dow is up, finally cracking 13,000 again. Unemployment is creeping downward, car sales are booming, consumer spending has risen and even home values have started to stabilize in some markets.
|It may be premature to pop that post-recession champagne. There's lots going on in 2012 in competition for "worst" in various categories.|
It may still be premature to pop that post-recession champagne, however. The following is a look at some bad news in various categories and a tally of "the worst" so far in 2012.
The housing market may be showing some signs of life, but defaults and foreclosures still run rampant.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV