NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Jim Cramer expects good things to happen in next week's trading.
He told his "Mad Money" TV show viewers Friday that they should be patient and stay constructive, using market declines to buy in and not bail out of stocks. Cramer said while his game plan for next week's trading hinges on Friday's latest labor report, there are still a few interesting stocks to watch out for.On Monday, Cramer said he'll be listening to Arcos Dorados (ARCO) for a read on whether the stalled McDonald's (MCD) might be worth buying soon. He'll also be listening to the ConocoPhillips (COP) investor update. Cramer said this stock, which he owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, will be splitting into two companies and investors need to pay attention. For Tuesday, Cramer said that Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) and Vail Resorts (MTN) will provide a read on the sporting goods and consumer discretionary markets. He'll use Dick's call to see if there are other sports apparel stocks worth buying and see if Vail is slowing from higher gasoline prices. Wednesday brings Brown-Forman (BF.B), Ciena (CIEN) and a Honeywell (HON) investor conference. Cramer said he's bullish on Brown Forman and would pickup some Beam (BEAM) and Diageo (DEO) ahead of the release. He'd also buy Honeywell ahead of the conference. Ciena is in one of the worst industries out there, said Cramer, and he's not a buyer. > >> Bull or Bear? Vote in Our Poll Then on Thursday, Cramer said he's still bullish on both Ulta Salon (ULTA) and Heckmann (HEK). He said there's a good quarter lurking for Ulta and he's a buyer of Heckmann for the long haul. Finally on Friday there's the almighty labor report, the one number that will affect both the November elections as well as the short-term sentiment of the market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV