NEW YORK, March 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NYSE: NRF) (the "Company") announced today the full exercise and closing of the underwriter's option to purchase an additional 2,250,000 shares of common stock in connection with the Company's recent underwritten public offering. After giving effect to the full exercise of the option, the Company has sold a total of 17,250,000 shares of its common stock in the offering.
Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. acted as the sole bookrunning manager of the offering.
A registration statement relating to the offered securities has been declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). The offering has been made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus. Copies of the prospectus supplement and the related prospectus for the offering may be obtained by contacting: Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Attention: Prospectus Department, Harborside Financial Center, 100 Plaza One, Jersey City, NJ 07311-3988, by calling (800) 503-4611, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the shares, nor shall it constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful.About NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. is a finance REIT that originates, acquires and manages portfolios of commercial real estate debt, commercial real estate securities and net lease properties. In addition, NorthStar engages in asset management and other activities related to real estate and real estate finance. SOURCE NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV