Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacífico Follow Up
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V., (NYSE: PAC; BMV: GAP) (“the Company” or “GAP”) informed that:
As a follow-up to the announcement previously made related to the injunctions requested from a lower mercantile court with regard to the lawsuit identified with number 586/2012, filed in the fifth mercantile court of Guadalajara on February 15, 2012 by GAP against Mexican stock market brokers, we hereby inform that the following judicial declarations were requested:
1. A judicial declaration that all Mexican stock market brokers are subject to the Company’s corporate by-laws, including Article X which prohibits any shareholder, individually or in conjunction with related parties, other than AMP, to hold more than 10% of GAP’s capital stock.
2. A judicial declaration regarding the obligation of all Mexican stock market brokers, as per Article 190 of Mexican Corporations Law, to inform all of its stock market associates that seek to purchase shares of GAP about the content and effects of the Company’s by-laws.3. A judicial declaration that Banco Credit Suisse (México) S.A., GBM, Grupo Bursátil Mexicano, S.A. de C.V., Casa de Bolsa, and Banco Nacional de México S.A., part of Grupo Financiero Banamex, in their roles as stock market brokers issued trades of GAP shares in excess of the amount permitted under Article X of the Company’s corporate by-laws on behalf of Grupo México S.A.B. de C.V. e Infraestructura y Transportes México S.A. de C.V. As a consequence, the following preliminary injunctions were requested as relief: A) That all Mexican stock market brokers, in their role as such, act in accordance with Mexican law, the Company’s statutes and market regulations. B) That all Mexican stock market brokers be obligated to uphold the Company’s corporate by-Laws, including Article X which prohibits any shareholder from owning more than 10% of the Company’s capital stock.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts