Lumos Networks Corp. (NASDAQ: LMOS), a fiber-based service provider of data, IP-based and voice telecommunication services in the Mid-Atlantic region, announced today that the company will present at the Raymond James 33 rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, Florida on Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 7:30 A.M. (ET).
Presenting will be Lumos Networks’ president, Michael B. Moneymaker and CFO Hal Covert. The presentation, with slides, will be webcast.
The webcast may be accessed via the Internet at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/rj72/lmos/ and will be archived for 7 days following the live presentation.
About Lumos NetworksLumos Networks is a fiber-based service provider in the Mid-Atlantic region serving carrier, business and residential customers over a dense fiber network offering data, IP based and voice telecommunication services. With headquarters in Waynesboro, VA, Lumos Networks serves Virginia, West Virginia and portions of Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Ohio, and Maryland over a 5,800 route-mile fiber network. Detailed information about Lumos Networks is available at www.lumosnetworks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV