SIOUX FALLS, S.D., March 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HF Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: HFFC) today announced that members of its executive management team will present at the Sandler O'Neill & Partners, L.P. West Coast Financial Services Conference in San Francisco, California on Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at approximately 10:00 a.m. PT ( 12:00 p.m. CT).
The presentation may be accessed through Sandler O'Neill's website at http://www.sandleroneill.com by using the following instructions, and will be archived and available through April 6, 2012:
- Go to "Conferences" tab
- Select "Register and View Webcast" under the West Coast Financial Services Conference Heading
The presentation will also be available via audio conference and can be accessed by using the following dial-in instructions:
- Dial 1-832-445-1181
- Enter Passcode: 1079263715#
About HF Financial Corp.HF Financial Corp., based in Sioux Falls, SD, is the parent company for financial services companies, including Home Federal Bank, Mid America Capital Services, Inc., dba Mid America Leasing Company, Hometown Investment Services, Inc. and HF Financial Group, Inc. The largest publicly traded savings association headquartered in South Dakota, HF Financial Corp. operates with 33 offices in 19 communities, throughout Eastern South Dakota and one location in Marshall, Minnesota. The Company operates a branch in the Twin Cities market as Infinia Bank, a Division of Home Federal Bank of South Dakota. Internet banking is also available at www.homefederal.com. This news release and other reports issued by the Company, including reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, contain "forward-looking statements" that deal with future results, expectations, plans and performance. In addition, the Company's management may make forward-looking statements orally to the media, securities analysts, investors or others. These forward-looking statements might include one or more of the following:
- Projections of income, loss, revenues, earnings or losses per share, dividends, capital expenditures, capital structure, adequacy of loan loss reserves, tax benefit or other financial items.
- Descriptions of plans or objectives of management for future operations, products or services, transactions, investments and use of subordinated debentures payable to trusts.
- Forecasts of future economic performance.
- Use and descriptions of assumptions and estimates underlying or relating to such matters.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts