Pioneer Investments today announced the declaration of dividends for five closed-end funds for March 2012. The closing market price, annualized market price distribution rate, NAV, and NAV distribution rate are based on data as of March 1, 2012.
|Ex Date:||March 12, 2012|
|Record Date:||March 14, 2012|
|Payable Date:||March 30, 2012|
|Fund||Distribution||Market Price||Market Price Distribution Rate||NAV||NAV Distribution Rate|
|Pioneer Diversified High Income Trust (NYSE Amex:HNW)||$0.1600||$20.74||9.26%||$19.56||9.82||%|
|Pioneer Floating Rate Trust (NYSE:PHD)(a)||$0.0750||$13.14||6.85%||$12.90||6.98||%|
|Pioneer High Income Trust (NYSE:PHT)||$0.1375||$17.69||9.33%||$13.48||12.24||%|
|Pioneer Municipal High Income Advantage Trust (NYSE: MAV)||$0.0950||$15.32||7.44%||$12.89||8.84||%|
|Pioneer Municipal High Income Trust (NYSE: MHI)||$0.0950||$15.31||7.45%||$13.96||8.17||%|
|Taxable-Equivalent Distribution Rate at Market Price||Taxable-Equivalent Distribution Rate at NAV|
|Pioneer Municipal High Income Advantage Trust (NYSE: MAV)||11.45%||13.60%|
|Pioneer Municipal High Income Trust (NYSE: MHI)||11.46%||12.57%|
Taxable-Equivalent Distribution Rate is computed using the maximum federal tax rate .
(a) The March distribution per share for PHD represents a $ 0.0100 decrease from the previous monthly distribution, due primarily to a restructuring of a portfolio holding which has resulted in the current suspension of payments to lenders.
The funds are closed-end investment companies. Four of these funds trade on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the following symbols: MHI, MAV, PHT, and PHD. HNW trades on the NYSE Amex. Pioneer Investment Management, Inc. is each fund’s investment adviser.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV