COLUMBUS, Ohio, March 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bob Evans Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ: BOBE) today announced that Steve Davis, Chief Executive Officer, Paul DeSantis, Chief Financial Officer, and Scott Taggart, Vice President of Investor Relations, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Consumer & Retail Conference on Thursday, March 8, 2012 at 2:10 p.m. (Eastern Time).
The audio portion of the presentation and the accompanying slides will be available to the general public on the "Investors" section of the Company's website at www.bobevans.com/ir at approximately 2:10 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Thursday, March 8, 2012.
About Bob Evans Farms, Inc.
Bob Evans Farms, Inc. owns and operates full-service restaurants under the Bob Evans and Mimi's Cafe brand names. At the end of the third fiscal quarter (
January 27, 2012), Bob Evans owned and operated 564 family restaurants in 18 states, primarily in the Midwest, mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions of
the United States, while Mimi's Cafe owned and operated 145 casual restaurants located in 24 states, primarily in
California and other western states. Bob Evans Farms, Inc. is also a leading producer and distributor of pork sausage and a variety of complementary convenience food items under the Bob Evans and Owens brand names. For more information about Bob Evans Farms, Inc., visit
SOURCE Bob Evans Farms, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV