CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FairPoint Communications, Inc. (NasdaqCM: FRP), a leading communications provider, today announced it will release its 2011 fourth quarter and full year results after the market close on Wednesday, March 7, 2012. The company will hold its earnings conference call at 8:30 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, March 8, 2012.
Participants should call (800) 265-0241 (US/ Canada) or (617) 847-8704 (international) at 8:20 a.m. (EST) and enter the passcode 24096332 when prompted. The title of the call is the Q4 2011 FairPoint Communications, Inc. Earnings Conference Call.
A telephonic replay will be available for anyone unable to participate in the live call. To access the replay, call (888) 286-8010 (US/ Canada) or (617) 801-6888 (international) and enter the passcode 28536843 when prompted. The recording will be available from Thursday, March 8, 2012, at 10:30 a.m. (EST) through Thursday, March 15, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. (EDT).
A live broadcast of the earnings conference call will be available online at
www.fairpoint.com/investors. An online replay will be available shortly thereafter.
About FairPoint Communications, Inc.
FairPoint Communications, Inc., (NasdaqCM: FRP) is a leading communications provider of high-speed Internet access, local and long-distance phone, television and other broadband services to customers in communities across 18 states. Through its fast, reliable network, FairPoint delivers affordable data and voice networking communications solutions to residential, business and wholesale customers. FairPoint delivers VantagePoint(SM) services through its resilient IP-based network in northern New England. This state-of-the-art network provides an Ethernet connection that supports applications like video conferencing and e-learning. Additional information about FairPoint products and services is available at www.FairPoint.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV