SALT LAKE CITY,
March 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Overstock.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: OSTK) held a conference call and webcast this morning to discuss its fiscal year and fourth quarter 2011 results. Telephone numbers for the audio replay, to commence at
12:30 p.m. EST, were incorrectly reported in the press release issued this morning. The correct telephone numbers to listen to the call replay are (800) 585-8367, or (404) 537-3406, if calling from outside the U.S. or
Canada. The conference ID is 54760607.
About Overstock.com Overstock.com is Your Savings Engine offering brand-name products. The company offers its customers an opportunity to shop for bargains conveniently, while offering its suppliers an alternative inventory distribution channel. Overstock.com, headquartered in Salt Lake City, is a publicly traded company listed on the NASDAQ Global Market System and can be found online at http://www.overstock.com and http://www.o.co. Overstock.com regularly posts information about the company and other related matters on its website under the heading "Investor Relations." Overstock.com® is a registered trademark of Overstock.com, Inc., O.co™ and Your Savings Engine™ are trademarks of Overstock.com, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such forward-looking statements include all statements other than statements of historical fact. Our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011 as filed with the SEC on March 2, 2012, and our other subsequent filings with the SEC, identify important factors that could cause our actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections, estimates or forward-looking statements.
SOURCE Overstock.com, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV