Zynga (ZNGA) is a social game developer with 232 million average monthly active users (MAUs) in 166 countries. The stock is trading up 3.5% at $15.00 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 19.8 millionAverage Volume: 13.1 million Volume % Change: 234% From a technical perspective, ZNGA has triggered a big breakout trade today once the stock took out some near-term overhead resistance at $14.55 with monster volume. At last check, ZNGA hit a high today of $15.91 but it has since pulled back of that high to around $15. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades in ZNGA as long as it's trending above $14.55. Any move below that level and I would avoid this stock from the long side for short-term trades. Zynga shows up on a recent list of 3 Tech Stock Leaders of 2012, as well as 4 Companies Riding Facebook's Wave. Follow @stockpickr
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV