Ascena Retail Group
Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) operates as a specialty retailer of apparel for women and tween girls in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada. The stock is trading up 5.8% at $41.22 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.3 millionAverage Volume: 772,646 Volume % Change: 486% >>5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out From a technical perspective, ASNA is gapping up big today on monster volume, and it's breaking out above some near-term overhead resistance at $39.28. Traders should now look for a strong close that's near its daily highs of $43, or at the least comfortably above that breakout. If we get that action, then traders should continue to look for long biased trades as long as ASNA doesn't move back below today's low of $40.56. Follow @stockpickr
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV