An auto and truck manufacturer that's trading within range of a major breakout is Tesla Motors (TSLA), which designs, develops, manufactures and sells electric vehicles and advanced electric vehicle powertrain components. This stock is off to a hot start in 2012, with shares up over 20%.
If you take a look at the chart for Tesla Motors, you'll notice that this stock has been uptrending strong since a large spike lower in January. During this uptrend, shares of Tesla Motors have been making mostly higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish price action. Now the stock is trading within range of triggering a big breakout that could push the stock into all-time high territory.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV