Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC announces that it is investigating potential breaches of fiduciary duty by certain officers and directors of Metabolix, Inc. (“Metabolix” or the “Company”) (NYSE: MBLX). On February 17, 2012, a class action lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts alleging that Metabolix violated the federal securities laws between March 10, 2010 and January 12, 2012 (the “Class Period”). The lawsuit alleges, among other things, that Metabolix failed to timely disclose that it was experiencing problems with the Telles joint venture which would prevent it from receiving royalty payments investors expected from its Mirel product.
Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC’s investigation seeks to determine if the allegations contained in the class action complaint also give rise to the separate claims against the Board of Directors for breaches of fiduciary duty, which could be enforced on behalf of the Company through shareholder derivative litigation.
If you are a long term holder of MBLX shares and would like to discuss your legal rights, you may contact Michael I. Fistel, Jr., Esq., or Marshall P. Dees, Esq. via email at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or via toll-free telephone at (888) 508-6832.
Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC is an Atlanta, Georgia law firm that dedicates its practice to vigorous representation of shareholders and investors in litigation nationwide, including shareholder class action and derivative litigation. More information about the firm is available through its website,
www.holzerlaw.com and upon request from the firm. Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC has paid for the dissemination of this promotional communication, and Michael I. Fistel, Jr. is the attorney responsible for its content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV