MakeMusic Announces Finale Notation Roadmap
MakeMusic, Inc. (NASDAQ: MMUS), world leaders in music technology, today announced upcoming releases of its flagship solutions of Finale notation software.
“Beginning with the January announcement of our first Finale iPad app release, we broke from past practices of waiting to announce Finale releases until launch. We believe our worldwide customers, channel partners and shareholders all benefit from open communication of our launch plans as they are established,” said Karen van Lith, MakeMusic CEO.
In concert with the company’s commitment to communicate launch plans, MakeMusic is announcing the release of several new Finale notation products through the remainder of 2012:
- Finale SongWriter – Available on March 8, Finale SongWriter 2012 can be downloaded at www.finalemusic.com for $49.95. SongWriter contains many expanded features beyond what is available in the free Finale NotePad, such as auto-harmonization, real-time music entry, expanded page layout controls and .MP3 export. Finale SongWriter is a perfect starting notation program for students and songwriters.
- Finale iPad viewer – Arriving in May, the Finale iPad viewer is a free app that liberates musicians from carrying and managing printed music, making it easy to have thousands of pieces of music accessible at rehearsals and gigs. Unlike the printed page, the Finale viewer app has playback capability to facilitate learning and selection of new titles. Additionally, users can quickly print scores to any AirPrint printer. Music for the iPad app can be created using the Finale family of notation software.
- Finale 2012b – Arriving in June, this release will be free to all owners of Finale 2012. Broader in scope than past updates, Finale 2012b will include further improvements to features added in 2012, address top customer requests and provide new features to help users create digital sheet music.
“We are excited about the rapid pace of advancement in our Finale software development, and are committed to continually deliver a superior solution for musicians, whatever their need and preferred device may be,” said van Lith. “We share our customers’ devotion to music, which is evident in everything we deliver.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts