Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak made waves during the week, saying he thinks Apple's stock has considerable upside from here.
In an interview with CNBC, the legendary tech guru and co-founder of Apple thinks the stock could hit $1,000, as demand for its products has never been higher, and its products work so well together.
"You know, people talk about $1,000 stock price ... you know, at first you want to doubt it but I actually believe that and I don't really follow stock markets," Wozniak said during the interview."Apple is on such a winning course because it's encapsulated all of its different big products that I mentioned, they all work together so well that you are in a course that if you buy a product from another company it doesn't really do as much as one from Apple does. So Apple has a large room for growth," he went on to say. Apple's stock closed out the week gaining 4.36% or $22.77 to close $545.18.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV