CHICAGO, March 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Michael Pulick, Senior Vice President & President, Grainger International, will be presenting at the Raymond James 33rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, Florida, on Monday, March 5, 2012. The audio webcast of the event, scheduled for 11:00 a.m. EST, will be available for 30 days at the following web site, www.grainger.com/investor. In addition, the presentation slides will be posted on the Speeches and Presentations section of Grainger's Investor Relations web site, listed above.
About Grainger W.W. Grainger, Inc. (NYSE: GWW), with 2011 sales of $8.1 billion, is North America's leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with an expanding global presence. For more information about the company, visit www.grainger.com/investor.
SOURCE W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV