- Old Glory Prospect - This prospect is a shear and intrusive hosted anomaly located along a northeast-southwest fault. The >50ppb gold-in-soil anomaly is 90 metres x 90 metres punctuated by a 1,155 ppb gold-in-soil sample. Three trenches and two drill holes have tested the prospect. The best drill intercept consisted of 10 metres of 1.6 g/t Au from 121 to 131 metres. The anomaly remains open in all directions and has not been thoroughly tested.
- Black Dome Prospect - This prospect is located along the same fault that forms the southern boundary of the True North Deposit. Gold mineralization consists of carbon-rich, Fe-stained schist and eclogite similar to the True North Deposit. Past exploration has been limited.
- West Anomaly - The West anomaly covers an area of approximately 1,220 metres (4,000 feet) NW-SE by 914 metres (3,000 feet) NE–SW and is defined by coincident gold and arsenic-in-soils results. Drilling consisted of 5 drill holes totaling 1,650 feet with gold intersections reported at values up to 6 metres (20 feet) of gold grading 0.93 g/t Au.
- East Anomaly - The East anomaly extends along a general northeast trend for 2,230 metres (7,000 feet) and represents values from trace up to 1.64 ppm Au in soil Drill results from 5 holes are not currently available.
- Moose Creek Anomaly - This anomaly is on trend with the West Anomaly and has not been drill tested.
Teryl Resources Corp. Announces Drilling Permit Applied For Westridge 2012 Exploration Program, Fairbanks, Alaska
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.